Frazier Lake Airpark Antique Aircraft Display Days
Saturday Jan 7 2017
Saturday Feb 4 2017
Saturday Mar 4 2017
Saturday Apr 1 2017
Saturday May 6 2017
Saturday Jun 3 2017
Saturday Jul 1 2017
Saturday Aug 5 2017
Saturday Sep 2 2017
Saturday Oct 7 2017
Saturday Nov 4 2017
Saturday Dec 2 2017
Every 1st Saturday of the month is antique aircraft display day at Frazier Lake Airpark.
Public is welcome to visit. The gate will be open 10am to 3pm.
Stop by and take a look at some of the beautiful antique aircraft on display.
- Remember to drive carefully while on airport property. Please park in the designated guest area on the North side of the hangars.
- Cars, planes and people share the taxiway. Aircraft have the right-of-way.
- Please respect the property of others and ask before touching. You will find Frazier Lakers very friendly.
- Pilots - If flying in on display days:
- Runway 23/5 is a turf runway and is subject to changing conditions. Use at your own risk.
- Please use caution as traffic (aircraft, cars, people) is higher than normal on display days.
- If radio equipped, turn radio on and announce intentions on CTAF 123.05
- Maintain a sterile cockpit in and around the airpark - many distractions exist during display day.
- Visitor parking is on the Southeast side of the parrallel taxiway closest to the hangars.
- Watch for cars, bikes, pedestrians and airport bums.